1 box shell noodles
1 pound hamburger
1 can tomato soup
1 can tomato sauce
1 can diced tomatoes
- Brown the hamburger in a medium skillet.
- Cook the noodles, about 10 minutes, then strain.
- Mix the noodles, hamburger, tomato soup, tomato sauce, and diced tomatoes.
- Preheat the oven to 300°.
- Bake in a casserole dish or dutch oven for 20-30 minutes.
This is a quick and easy meal, but it doesn’t taste like it! It makes for good leftovers too–I took some to work for lunch, and two people wanted to know what it was and how to make it.
Also, just to clear things up: I’m Minnesotan, and this is a HOTDISH. See Wikipedia if you have any questions.