1 cup fresh spinach
1 (14 oz) can artichokes
1/2 cup parmesan, asiago, romano cheese blend
1/4 cup sour cream
1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
1/4 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp dried basil
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 package pearled mozzarella cheese
- Finely chop spinach and artichokes. I put mine in the food processor so it’s very very fine. A slap chop also works nicely. If you don’t have either, a good old knife works perfectly!
- Transfer spinach and artichokes to a medium mixing bowl. Add all other ingredients except the mozzarella pearls. Mix well using a large wooden spoon or a hand mixer.
- Spray a 7×7 pyrex pan with cooking oil. Transfer your mixture to the pan.
- Top with mozzarella pearls.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes.
- Serve hot with crusty bread or tortilla chips.
This is the easiest, most delicious spinach artichoke dip in the world! The Husband and I made it for a board game party with friends once a long time ago, and from then on our party request changed from “bring an appetizer to share” to “bring your dip”! It’s creamy, filling, and the perfect dip to bring to pot lucks (put it in a crock pot to keep it warm all evening long). Most of the time I make a little extra to keep as “leftovers”, and we use it for spinach artichoke dip sandwiches with rotisserie chicken on french bread in the panini press. Yum!