2-3 thick chicken breasts
1/4 cup water
1 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
1 1/2 tbsp white vinegar
1/2 package McCormick’s Grill Mate Zesty Herb Marinade
- Cube the chicken. Keep the pieces thick so they stay on the skewers.
- Mix together the water, vegetable oil, white vinegar, and Zesty Herb packet to make the marinade.
- Thoroughly coat the chicken in the marinade.
- Marinate in the fridge for AT LEAST 15 minutes. The longer you marinate the chicken for, the more flavor it will have.
- Put the chicken on the skewers.
- Grill the kabobs for about 10 minutes, then check and flip them if they’re done to your liking. Once flipped, grill for another 5-10 minutes, checking frequently.
This recipe is a family favorite. It’s an easy, flavorful, healthy meal. The directions vary based on how many pieces of chicken you use, how big the pieces of chicken are, and your grill, so you’ll have to do some eyeballing! Cooking meat is not my forte, but this is very doable. There are also directions on the back of the Grill Mate packet, but I cut it in half based on how much chicken I was using. This recipe is most flavorful if you plan in advance and marinate the chicken well in advance, but if needs be you can spend as little as fifteen minutes in the preparation stage. Overall, a great summer meal!